Materials refers to any of the physical or digital artifacts used in production
find resources myself supporting this. 3
Types of Materials:
- Original Material: these are generated 'in house' by the production team.
- Archive and Library Materials
- Photo-Library Materials
- Sound Library Materials
- Internet
- Assets
- Audio
- Script
- Animations
- Graphics
- Interviews
- Costumes
- Properties
- Recorded Music
How to make your own
- Graphics
ACME are based in teddington and use graphics on macs. they can use paintings and illustrations using paintbrushes.
they used graphics in world war z and hot fuzz and survivor
commercials include Nike sky sports and McDonald's
TV programs include Benidorm
graphics photos and visuals
skills nee
- Props
I can use the Beacon School art department as i am a student and it would be cheaper than going to a prop house.
- Costumes
I can use the Beacon School textiles department as I am a student there and I could use them for free which means I would same money rather than visiting a designer.
- Music:
Goldsmith offer creative courses. offers opportunity for work. ads TV and film dramas
the curriculum is enhanced by reflecting the diversity.
NFTS- encouraging them to be collaborative. all three other uniqueness and quality. working on your own style.
No comments:
Post a Comment